Kelly Services is hiring an IT Hardware Support SME/Administrator for a contract opportunity in Freeport, Texas. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to email@example.com as well as apply online.
IT Hardware Support SME
Freeport/Lake Jackson, TX
Contract through 10/2021
TES IT Hardware SME/Administrator/Implementation Overview:
This role will support all phases of Hardware that are based off Manufacturing 4.0 pillars. As the TES IT Hardware SME, you would be responsible for the support of hardware at a local and global level. The role will lead implementations and support for Small, Mid-size and large Projects. As a SMEs you will have oversight of all tools, processes, procedures and will take ownership of the TES IT Hardware goals as well as personal goals. You will also serve as the point of contact for any hardware need that comes through as an email, ticket, phone call, walk-in etc. This role will receive direction from Hardware Product Manager.
- Safety is our first and most important priority.
- Follow all safety standards and required PPE.
- Provide hardware support for all mobile solutions that will improve reliability and productivity.
- Create/Revise procedures to ensure the documentation is up to date.
- Communicate with team members to ensure minimal impact to the users when hardware changes occur.
- Maintain accurate records for inventory, software licenses, equipment, and users.
- Ensures operating discipline is kept up-to-date for all work processes.
- Create/Revise User Acceptance Procedures to test new devices and peripherals and document findings.
- Provision client's image on Mobile tablets for new/existing users.
- Configure various mobile devices and peripherals, register devices with I/S as needed, and test all installations before field deployment.
- Manage user access and security permissions for software implementations.
- Work with plant/department implementation teams to configure and implement hardware on projects, including gathering pertinent information from the client and help with hardware selection.
- Work closely with plant/department contact to troubleshoot issues with devices and software and escalate as needed.
- Provide training and documentation for Mobile Device Users
- Maintain care of all hardware in the TES IT Hardware resources.
- Field Implementation including but not limited to meetings, field walks, labor assessments, deployment of hardware.
- Assist with tracking and deploying of all hardware assets.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer as needed to team members and customers.
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware products.
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Android, iOS.
- Basic knowledge computer hardware components.
- Possess logical thinking skills.
- Basic System Administration.
- Aptitude to learn about new Hardware Technology.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team to identify and resolve issues to complete work assignments.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight to achieve stated objectives.
- Able to work in hazardous environments within a plant atmosphere.
- Able to work in various climates hot, cold, rainy etc.
- Able to lift 50lbs and walking and climbing for extensive periods of time.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website