As the IOT Engineer you will be responsible for Using the development skills and be responsible for overseeing the quality design and build of an IoT platform - AWS that will collect data from physical assets (i.e. range of Electrical chargers, warehouse utility vehicles, etc.) and enable analytics that drive business operations Architect level implementation experience with the design, implementation and operation of a full-scale IoT architecture from asset connectivity, to data aggregation and normalization, to integration to other enterprise technology systems such as the Web portal, back office systems. Define and maintain reference IoT Architecture
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and networking
- Understanding of emerging IoT technologies and communications protocols including MQTT, WebSockets, and Notification engines, and preferably implementation experience in AWS IoT services;
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. industrial IoT applications, home automation, business automation, asset tracking, smart city, etc.)
- Use of OTA technologies to update SW onto distributed customer-premise devices.
- 4+ years on hands on experience on embedded system development
- Hands-on experience on nRF, STM32 SoC, Atmel, TI Sitara boards, NXP
- Good programming skills on Embedded C, C++, Python, Low level driver development
Apply today for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to
With Kelly, you'll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website