Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5pm
1. Must possess excellent people skills and a strong sense of urgency.
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Microsoft Office Applications (Excel and Word).
4. Minimum of (1) to (2) years' experience in or relating to Inventory Control preferred
Directly responsible for the proper storage and accuracy of Spare Parts, Supplies, Equipment, miscellaneous new products and accessories to support predefined inventory levels. Responsible to receive Spare Parts, Supplies, Equipment, and miscellaneous new products and accessories. Responsible for filling orders and other demand requirements for the same items.
1. Processes inventory and supplies to fill request and orders.
2. Completes periodic inventories to maintain available stock levels.
3. Perform Receiving and Inspection.
4. Conducts cycle counts as required.
5. Adheres to procedures of inventory control, including lot distributions and sealed bags.
6. Assists in breaking down, repackaging, and labeling Parts received as required.
7. Aware of and conforms to Company ISO goals and objectives and supports ISO requirements.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website