Kelly Education is looking for a Special Education teacher for a long term assignment in Anaheim, California.
- SPED Substitute Teacher
- High School, Grades 9-12
- Teaching Focus is on Common Core subjects
- This is a long-term position and there is a chance it can go temp to hire if the candidate works well with the students and staff.
- Anaheim, CA
- Monday-Friday, 30 hours per week
- This is a year-round school
- SPED – Mild to Moderate California Credential
- TB test
- LIVE SCAN fingerprinting for Kelly Education
- Pass criminal felony/misdemeanor and sex offender check
- This school is doing a hybrid of virtual and in-person teaching so the right candidate will need to be comfortable doing both
- Competitive weekly electronic pay
- Paid training on professional classroom management, teaching techniques, and district policies and procedures
- Online training opportunities
- Online employee community
- Service bonus plan
- Group-rate insurance options*
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We are committed to your education starting on day one! Our free pre-hire training and ongoing professional development series for substitute teachers and paraprofessionals ensure you always have the insights and skills you need to succeed in the classroom. In addition, all substitute employees receive paid orientation on district and KES® policies and procedures. And through the Kelly Learning Center, you will have free access to 6,000 online courses and 55,000 eBooks.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you're looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we'll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you're new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website