STERIS Corporation, a global manufacturer servicing the medical industry, is seeking Finishers/Grinders in Mentor, Ohio. This is an amazing opportunity with a global company that is continuing to grow in their industry!!
Posiiton details are as followed:
1st Shift Monday - Friday 6 am - 3:30 pm
Pay Rate: $19-$23 based on experience
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Grinds welds and bevels.
- Blend welds on inside surfaces as required.
- Blend welds or machine surfaces on outside surfaces as required.
- Make set up wheels as needed.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalence required
- Must be able to perform various levels of finishing.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of proper belt or wheel required to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Must have one (1) year experience in polishing or finishing of nickel, stainless.
A few of their awesome benefits include the following:
- 22 PTO days in first calendar year
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, call or text 440-773-4609! You can also email email@example.com! Make sure to send your resume upon applying for the position!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website