Kelly Services is seeking Forklift Operators for a growing company in Livermore, CA!
- Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products
- Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage
- Experience Operating a Forklift(Cherry Picker/Order Picker)
- 6 months of experience preferred
- Ablility to work OT when necessary
- Punctuailty and great attendance required
- All shifts available - Morning, Swing and Grave
- Pay: $21.50-$22.25 depending on shift
- Temp to Hire
- Livemore, CA
If you are interested in this opportuntiy please apply with your resume or text Nicole at 209-402-2342.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website