Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we are all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking several Forklift Drivers to work at an industry leading Healthcare company in. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
Why you should apply to be a Forklift Driver:
- Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour
- Weekend shift is Thursday & Friday 6 am to 4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday 5 am to 3:30pm
- 4 - 10 hour days
- It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Forklift Driver:
- Workers certified on equipment would be able to work in most areas of the building and would be either stocking product into locations or shuttling product from a location to any area of the building where it was needed.
- They would also need to be certified on each piece of equipment they would be asked to operate - Fork lift, Clamp Truck, Reach Truck, Stock picker, etc
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Possess a HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with forklift operation
What happens next
Once you apply, you will proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you are still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we are all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Call Customer Service Representative today!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website