Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking Forklift Operators in North Liberty, IA! If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
On the job as a Forklift Driver, you can expect:
- Operate a forklift
- Follow safety protocols
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Maneuver in and around warehouse operation.
- To obtain and retain PIV license for forklift or clamp operator
- Workers may use RF scan gun, bar code readers, computer terminals or other electronic devices.
- Verifiable completed education
- Forklift experience preferred, not required
Shifts and Pay
- Mon to Thurs 3:30pm to 2am
- Tues to Fri 3:30pm to 2am
- $15.25 per hour for all shifts
While you achieve your career goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock.
- ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees
- Holiday pay plan
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Fully immersive paid training program to get you off to a great start
- Access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills
- Eligible to be hired in after just 520 hours
- Based on your performance and attendance
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website