Kelly Services is seeking FORKLIFT OPERATORS in the city of Chino, CA!
Immediate hires! All positions are Temp-To-Hire. Hiring process is quick and easy!
Fork Lift Operator:
- Responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise.
- The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift and may also be required to perform order filler or order checker duties in addition to his or her own.
- This position is responsible for operating multiple types of forklift equipment and ability to operate within a rack warehouse environment.
- Forklift operator needs to be able to operate sit-down, clamp, cherry and reach equipment.
- Forklift certification required on all four pieces of equipment.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
- Assists in physical inventories
- Ensures proper stock rotation
- Conducts cycle counts as requested
- Must have Excel knowledge plus general computer knowledge.
Shift Schedule / Rates
1st Shift: Monday – Saturday 7am to 3:30pm $15.25-$15.50/HR
2nd Shift: Sunday – Friday 3pm to 11:30pm $16.75-$17.00/HR
3rd Shift: Sunday – Friday 11pm to 7:30am $17.00-$17.25/HR
**** MUST BE OK WITH WORKING OVERTIME AND WEEKENDS****
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website