Kelly Services is hiring for experienced forklift operators in the Pittson area for immediate hire!
As a forklift operator, you are a part of the Warehouse team and responsible for the safe performance of Warehouse duties including and not limited to:
- Adherence to the Company's facility and safety regulations
- Safe operation of MHE within the warehouse and constant focus on maintaining and improving a safe work environment
- Daily Safety Inspections of MHE equipment
- Accurate processing, picking, shipping, receiving of inventory Inspection of inventory for damages /defects
- Organization of inventory, warehouse spaces, and equipment
- General Good Practices of warehouse Accurate processing /knowledge of WMS systems
- Ability to meet / exceed daily productivity goals
- Clear communication of inventory issues/ discrepancies to supervisor
- Mathematic skills to maintain accurate inventory transactions
Shift: 3rd shift (11pm-07:30am Sun-Thur, rotating Saturday nights, rotating schedules will be provided)/ 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri, rotating Sundays, rotating schedules will be provided)
Salary: $15/hr to start, then jumps to $16/hr once fully hired on
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website