Kelly Services is currntly hiring for a client who is a pioneer in the fresh-cut produce industry and one of North America's leading suppliers of fresh produce to the retail, foodservice and wholesale markets. We currently have openings in the Shipping Department for Loaders. Warehouse loaders work in a variety of establishments. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary, but there are several core tasks associated with the job.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Stage orders in the cold room by picking the cartons required to fill the order using a forklift to pull full pallets or by hand to select and stack individual cartons.
- Load orders into truck using a forklift.
- Perform Maintain Warehouse Cleanliness Warehouse loaders are expected to utilize warehouse space efficiently, sweep, clean broken pallets, boxes and product.
- Follow Safety Procedures Warehouse loaders follow safety procedures to prevent injuries while performing heavy lifting and operating warehouse equipment. This includes using required safety gear and handling machines and moving parts with caution.
Educational & Job Requirements
- Prefer candidates to have 3 – 5 years' experience working on a mix consolidation dock.
- Qualified applicants must have experience working on a shipping dock or in a receiving yard.
- Must be able to perform various other duties in work area as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to complete all tasks as assigned in a satisfactory manner.
- Must have fork lift experience
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website