Awesome opportunity to work for industry leader. Chester County Client looking to hire a Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis will provide analysis of company cash flow. Responsibilities include budgeting, business analysis and forecasting. The Analyst will execute data gathering, manipulation, summarization, analysis of monthly financial reporting, and develop leadership presentations.
- Maintain monthly reports for actual results compared to budget, prior year and forecast.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and provide guidance to global business teams
- Supports monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages on a US GAAP basis
- Develop a level of expertise in financial reporting systems (SAP and BPC)
- Assist management with understanding and managing the performance of the business.
- Review key performance indicators (KPIs) and scorecards to monitor the business, specifically regarding efficiency, cash usage, profitability, and time & resource management.
- Support the month end close process.
- Take responsibility for business analysis and decision support.
- Develop and implement FP&A best practices, procedures, and processes to drive forecast & planning, business insight and analysis to support senior leadership team
- 3-5 years of experience in progressive finance roles with experience as a business partner.
- Prior experience in financial planning.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- Financial analytical skills must address the full range of issues
- Ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework.
- Sound understanding of US GAAP and financial consolidation
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of ERP and consolidation systems
- SAP's BPC consolidation tool a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Advanced experience using Excel
Excellent starting salary plus benefits (awesome package)
For immediate consideration – Please send resume to Christine.email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website