Field Service Technician - Communication & Networking Systems
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated, Field Service Technician to perform a wide variety of complex technical duties in support of Pro AV systems and integrations, and healthcare communications systems. In this role, the Field Service Technician will provide support and maintenance on communication and networking equipment, while delivering high-quality customer service in a timely manner.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs, coordinate changes in programming and maintenance of Pro AV systems, integration technology, and healthcare communications systems
- Effectively work with customer's staff to troubleshoot network-integrated systems
- Professionally interface with customers to convey system status information
- Effectively work with Maintenance Agreement customers to ensure the continued health of existing system deployments
- Responsible for performing agreed-upon preventive maintenance on systems
- Provide effective “on-call” support
- Acquire technical certifications as needed for the job
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Attend job-related training as offered by the company as well as self-driven efforts
- Customer service & team-oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s)
- Maintain a clean driving record
Why Choose Us:
In return for your commitment, creativity, and hard work, we offer a professional, friendly atmosphere, and a competitive compensation plan. Our benefit options include medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, disability, 401k, holidays, and paid time off. In addition, we provide on the job training as well as terrific opportunities for promotion. Are you ready to take the next meaningful step in your career? Apply today!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website