Fabricators Needed For 2nd Shift
Come work with the leading manufacturer of structural steel storage systems! As a fabricator In this fast pace environment you will be shearing, forming, or punching parts utilizing a template or predetermined set of gauges and stops in order to produce parts to production standards. These positions are 90 days temp-to-hire. Once hired full time, the company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. Starting wage is between $14 and $16/per hour + $2.00/per hour shift differential (so between $16 and $18).
- 2nd shift, 2:30PM-11:00PM, Monday-Friday
- NOTE: No shift differential while training (must be available to train on first shift).
- When moved to 2nd shift, you will start receiving the $2.00/hour shift differential
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate frameworks or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, and stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges
- Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Interpret measurements.
- Hammer, grind, and chip workpieces.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Operate fabricating machines such as rolls, shears, saws, and flame cutters.
- Participate in product development.
- Generate written reports as required in order to document production activity.
- Excellent Attendance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings for dimensions and weld patterns
- Ability to count, add and subtracts fractions and decimals
- Ability to understand and apply instructions
- Ability to read process, procedure and instruction manuals
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16" increments
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website