At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.
We're seeking Bilingual Call Center Interpreters fluent in Spanish and English for a great work from home job opportunity in (Utah). With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right for you.
Why you should apply to be a Bilingual Call Center Interpreter
- Work from Home
- $15 an hour – Long term contract
- Minimum of 37 hours a week
- Helping others in your community connect
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Remote- Bilingual Call Center Interpreter You'll be:.
- Handling telephone calls on demand in a quiet home office
- Help translate Spanish/English conversations for a wide range of industries including Healthcare, Government, Insurance Financial, Travel & Hospitality and government entities
- Translating Spanish/English conversations that may be both simple, complex or technical
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Able to work a minimum of 37 hours a week
- Education or work experience in teaching or translation preferred
- Manual dexterity to type or write notes
Other technical requirements:
- The use of your personal iPhone or Android phone
- High speed Internet connection for work related electronic communication.
- Paper shredder to dispose of handwritten notes taken during calls
- A quiet workspace
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Bi-Lingual Call Center Interpreter today!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Why Kelly®As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website