Kelly Engineering has an opportunity for an innovative Electrical Engineer located in Taylor, MI
This is for innovative products for the home improvement and building product markets.
This will be a 6-12 month assignment (no promises to go direct or get extended)
The Research & Development team is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer.
The Electrical Engineer (Contract) is expected to support the R&D function and business units, in all phases of new product development including conception, design, prototype, testing and product launch. We work in a team-oriented environment where excellence in performance and commitment is rewarded.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Support multi-discipline teams in development of innovative products
- Assist in the preparation of design documentation including specifications, schematics, PCB layout, firmware/software, and test plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and build automated test equipment and data acquisition systems
- Perform various hands-on tasks, pairing electronics with mechanical systems
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both written and verbal
- Self-starter - must have strong sense of urgency and able to work effectively alone and with others to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle diverse assignments concurrently
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of:
- Fundamental Digital and Analog Electronic Circuit Concepts
- C Programming Language
- Familiarity with test and measurement equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope, etc.)
• PCB Layout with Altium Designer software
• Soldering (Through Hole and SMT)
• Mechanically inclined - capable of using power tools to fabricate and assemble simple test fixtures
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website