Your next good thing is right here.
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career.
And we just so happen to be seeking Distribution Technicians for a premier client in Nashville, TN!
- Follows instructions on pick list and selects, inspects, packs, and ships all orders in accordance with FDA regulations, AATB Standards
- Verifies graft and packaging integrity before shipping.
- Ensures all orders are correct by verifying packing list to products shipped and verifies all shipping labels are accurate.
- Receives all transfers from QA.
- Verifies accuracy of transfer paperwork to released product.
- Place grafts in required storage locations.
- Completes necessary transfer paperwork.
- Accept daily deliveries, monitor shipping supplies, reorder as needed and put away supplies.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
If interested email email@example.com or text 731-660-6738!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website