Kelly in partnership with our customer in Green Bay is seeking a qualified candidate for a Data Entry Specialist role. This role is long term temporary position, expected to last approximately 1 year.
As a Data Entry Specialist you will be supporting a customer service team by providing accurate data entries to ensure customers receive product in a timely manner. The Data Entry Specialist will maintain and load pricing, sales representative assignments and other information via Excel and SAP.
- Updates and loads wholesale pricing, sales representative assignments and distributor discounts via SAP
- Maintains Customer Master data in Master Data Management tool (MDM)
- Assists users with MDM related questions and communicates completed Customer requests
- Facilitates analysis, resolves and troubleshoots MDM related issues, including those resulting from EDI failures and customer chargebacks
- Partners with other departments to ensure master data is accurate and complete
- Runs reports out of SAP and MDM to maintain data integrity and run audits
- Assists in brand and systems implementations
- High school diploma or equivalent education; Associate's degree preferred
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet); SAP experience preferred
- Ability to Learn: Learns quickly, experiments to find new solutions and extracts lessons learned from failures and mistakes.
- Action-Oriented: Identifies and seized new opportunities and steps up to handle tough issues.
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task and provides information in a useable form and on a timely basis to others who need to act on it.
- Adaptability: Picks up on situational cues and adjusts in the moment. Readily adapts personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior.
- Analytical and Logical Thinking: Exhibits reasoning in a clear and consistent manner. It is objective, uninfluenced by personal prejudices, based on observable phenomena and presented factually.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website