Job searching is a lot better with someone in your corner. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is seeking a Cycle Counter to work at a premiere customer, Johnson and Johnson Vision in Jacksonville, Fl (Deerwoods/Baymeadows area)
Why you should apply to be a Cycle Counter?
- Health, Dental, Vision, and PTO benefits
- Sun-Thurs Work schedule- 4pm-12:30am
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
• Accurately counting pallet, case, and product dispenser locations
• Use RF Scanner device to record product/locations using barcodes
• Correspond internally using Microsoft Outlook
• Operate multiple types of powered industrial equipment (order picker)
• Interact with employees at all levels
• Continuously 5S work area(s)
• Other related duties may be required from time to time
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- High school degree or general education degree (GED) and six (6) months of forklift experience and/or training
- Must possess Forklift Certification
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using units of American currency and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Basic computer skills such as the ability to input information via a keyboard and mouse, electronic mail, and utilize RF Scanner.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Cycle Count Associate today!
For immediate consideration please email qualified resumes to Lanni Simko at Lans948@kellyservices.com
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website