Product Cyber Security Analyst, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 54902 (Onsite role, but includes WFH. Manager seeking regional candidates only (Midwest))
Kelly Services is seeking a Product Cyber Security Analyst requires security clearance and Security+ Certification, role is cyber security for products, not enterprise. Role is very hands on, cyber security for embedded software products not enterprise systems. Will work with government to complete STIG for one of our top clients Oshkosh, WI.
Length: 11/16/2020 to 11/15/2021 (Contract W2)- (Possibility to extend or convert)
Pay Rate: $60-65.00/hr. (W2) Flexibility
Product Cyber Security Analyst will join product development team. The Product Cyber Security Analyst works with customers, project managers and the product engineering team to support secure embedded software development for automotive, and connected products. They will have a key role in supporting the risk management framework (RMF) for ongoing software projects and will monitor released products for vulnerabilities.
- Assist the product engineering team in writing cyber security requirements, test plans and testing
- Apply risk management frameworks (RMF) to product development
- Peer review security critical areas of software and device configuration
- Document cybersecurity compliance
- Complete STIGs for embedded products
- Monitor software applications and libraries for security vulnerabilities
- Write and maintain secure software development processes, procedures, and other associated documentation
- Translate cybersecurity standards into practical processes, procedures and internal standards
- Mentor software engineers in writing secure software
- 5 to 10 years of experience relevant to this position
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, cyber security or equivalent degree
- Have a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification for an IAM Level I role, or higher
- Position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience applying STIGs and hardening Windows and Linux systems
- Server / workstation administration skills in both Windows and Linux
- Experience in running and managing vulnerability assessment tools
- Familiarity of relevant security standards such as: SAE J3061, NIST 800 series, FIPS 140
- Experience writing software for embedded controllers and IoT
- Familiarity applying STIGs to embedded systems
- Experience integrating symmetric and/or public key encryption into software applications
- Experience writing requirements for secure software systems
- Firewall and webserver administration experience, such as: Nginx, IIS, Tomcat and Apache
- Experience performing penetration tests on embedded and/or IoT systems
- Experience using and managing static analysis and software composition analysis tools
- Experience applying STIGs and hardening embedded systems
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website