Announcing an exciting Direct Hire (permanent) opportunity to work as a Customer Service Specialist for a well-established world leader in Precious Metals. This position will handle primarily Business to Business service from order placement to order delivery. Bring your customer service experience and join a dynamic team in the fast paced and everchanging metal refining business!
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Work with clients from onboarding stages through final invoicing, becoming the liaison for the client through all stages of the process.
- Communicate daily with all relevant departments – Finance, Production, Management, Commercial, EHS, etc. to address the client's requirements & obligations.
- Provide pricing to client and handle stages of the payment process to include initial financing, invoicing and final payments
- Build customer trust and develop relationships through the order lifecycle
- Daily auditing, maintenance and correction of errors
- Proactively handle risk, adhere to the rules and seek approval for anything out of the normal activities.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Associates Degree in Business or similar field
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role; experience in the Precious Metals industry is preferred
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills (Spanish is a plus)
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong mathematical skills, i.e. multiplication, division and percentage conversions.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible & willing to adapt
- Ability to handle stressful & time-sensitive environments.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: This position will sit onsite in North Attleboro, MA – we can consider local candidates only
Apply now for immediate consideration, or email your resume to Sandy: firstname.lastname@example.org
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website