Kelly Services has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative for one the world's largest healthcare insurance companies in Phoenix, AZ. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Please contact Marcy at email@example.com for more inforat
This is a highly specialized customer service position with an emphasis on excellence, privacy, compliance and versatility within the health insurance industry.
-Questions in regards to utilizing their benefits
-Checking on claims status
-Help finding members in-network providers
The position requires a full-time work schedule.
Required Work Experience
• 1 years of experience in claims examination, health insurance, customer service, call center, medical office, or other healthcare-related field
• High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
Preferred Work Experience
• 2 year(s) of experience in claim processing, customer service, call center, health insurance, medical office, or other healthcare-related field
• Associate's Degree in general field of study
Required Job Skills
• Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
• Type 30 to 35 words per minute with 5% error rate or less
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website