Kelly Services is seeking Customer Care SPOC (Single point of contact) Reps for a company in Marlton, NJ.
This is a DIRECT- Hire opportunity!!!!!
Target start date: March 23rd, 2020 (Training class start date)
***6 weeks training provided: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Actual shift will be 1:30 PM -10 PM. After some time, you may request to change work hours as need be. ***
***MUST: Ability to work between the hours of 1:00pm- 10:00pm, with every 3rd Saturday rotation. Saturday hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm***
Pay: $42K per year (about $20 per hour)
Duration: DIRECT HIRE
Location: Marlton NJ
Summary: The Customer Care Single Point of Contact is responsible for assisting Company-s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, and loss mitigation.
- Acts as a single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent
- Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a status
- Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs
- Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation
- Maintains confidentiality of customer-s nonpublic information
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed
- Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2-year customer service-related experience required. Previous mortgage call center experience a plus.
- Collections/Loan experience is a plus
- Solid work history and tenure - minimal gaps *provide explanations*
- Bi-lingual a Plus
- No time off during the first 90 days of employment
For immediate consideration, apply TODAY @ kellycareernetwork.com!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website