Kelly has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Invoice Management Specialist located in Freeport, Texas. The Invoice & Cost Management Specialist is part of Capital Project Tucson, Gulf Coast MDI Separation Unit, Construction Team working directly with the Project Manager to provide high visibility for project cost controls and timely resolution of invoice issues. The Cost & Invoice Management Specialist will actively engage and support clients on the Capital Project Team during Construction as well as Commissioning and Startup to troubleshoot and resolve invoicing issues within the Client's SAP / Purchasing system. This will include engagement with suppliers as well as engagement of Client's Subject Matter Experts in accounting, procurement, material management, and others. The position reports to the Capital Project Manager.
- Develop knowledge of the Client's SAP (accounting), Procure to Pay (PtP), Global Capital Planning (GCP), and related accounting systems to enable high visibility for cost control, and to aid in timely resolution of invoice management/accounts payable.
- Assisted in closing of PO's and alignment for payment and receipts with site delivery and accounts payable.
- Track and trace material and equipment from PO to site receiving, verifying material receiving/expediting in SAP system and trouble-shooting any invoice issues for GR/IR match
- Assist on the close out of PO's to make sure all invoices were paid and posted as per the original PO issued and the committed dollar amount.
- Analyze data to identify improvements in vendor and spend coding.
- Coordinate BOM completion for materials to be tied to equipment and moved to MRO. Assisted the material coordinator in receiving material or PO's for misc. services for the Project.
- Ensure work orders are being charged and entered properly for project progress.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Adeptly use I/T applications (SAP, Ariba etc.) to execute the Source to Pay work process – Diamond Systems and associated systems (Zycus, MDG etc.)
- Quickly learn new tools and skills and adapt to enhanced work processes.
- Work independently with a high degree of organization.
- Effective negotiator and ability to persuade others (internal and external clients) through effective communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills across Source to Pay colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Strong data analysis skills to effectively identify value opportunities.
- Facilitate network of focal points to manage expectations.
- Exhibition of strong work ethic and responsiveness to earn respect of business partners.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or relevant military experience at an E6 rank/Petty Officer 2nd Class or higher.
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience is required.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website