Our client, a large healthcare company, is currently seeking a Risk Analyst for a 6+ Month Contract position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Deerfield, IL.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range: $33.00 to $35.00/hour
Department: Risk Management & Insurance (Treasury)
***Seeking candidates with risk management and/or insurance compliance experience within an asset based company.
Responsibilities include supporting the Corporate Risk Management function within Treasury. Primary focus includes assisting in the day-to-day operations supporting worldwide corporate insurance programs. Operates independently within own scope of responsibility under general supervision. Participates in departmental projects. Responsible for completing project tasks within deadlines. Develops recommendations for review by management and implements process change and improvements. Adheres to and proactively keeps apprised of policies and procedures and recommends changes to existing policies and programs. This position reports to the Director, Global Risk Management.
- This position is responsible for basic accounting activities relating to month-end closing activities including preparation of invoices, completion of monthly expense accounting, consolidation of plan and forecast process. Assist in the completion of the annual insurance expense plan and short- and long-term forecasts. Prepare bridges and explanations for variances. Position ensures proper accounting treatment and internal controls are in place for business processes for Risk Management
- Review, analyze, and evaluate various actuarial analyses of historical loss data to facilitate accurate adjustments to the Company's insurance reserves
- Ensure compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley on key audit indicators including compliance of Third Party i vendor and escheatment process
- Lead Certificate of Insurance program
- Support the insurance underwriting data collection process. Collaborate with Sr Data Analyst to move collection process into systematic process
- Lead the Workers Compensation State filing process
- Review and approve insurance contract wording within established guidelines
- Supports the departments RMIS system, Riskonnect. Imports policies and maintains the policy compliance program. Maintenance of insurance policy matrix. Maintain insurance asset maps and schedules which detail the insurance coverage for all policy years. Perform on-going reviews of insurance policy deductible and limit exhaustions within RMIS system. Provide design, implementation and day-to-day support on the Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS), assist in report development and system enhancements
- Support the design, development and distribution of risk and insurance information, presentations, reports, bench-marking and metrics. Coordinate activities related to the annual insurance renewal process including the issuance of insurance binders, invoices policies and endorsements
- Updates and creates policies and SOP's for the process department specialist position
- Lead Central Repository Filing and Records Retention Compliance
- Various admin duties which include manage department mail, coordinate underwriting meetings which includes meeting management, guest registrations, travel coordination and itinerary creation, electronic scanning and filing of archived insurance policies. Create process to transfer all physical policies into electronic policies
- Drive process improvement and efficiencies for the Risk Management department. Support the communication of global risk management philosophy and programs and interface with various levels within the organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Good understanding of corporate insurance and risk management
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, flexible and detail oriented
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal direction from manager and/or supervisor
- Independently identify and recommend solutions/process improvements
- Personal accountability for results and integrity
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstration of key finance competencies
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or country equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of recent and relevant experience
- Microsoft: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; RMIS systems is a plus
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website