Controller (Fully Remote)
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Controller for one of our top clients in Denver, CO. This position is completely remote.
As a Controller placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client's Accounting Department. Primary responsibilities will include financial statement preparation, presenting financial reports to executive leadership, annual budget preparation, and overseeing accounting functions. Qualified candidates will have 7 plus years of progressively responsible Accounting experience. Previous experience with government contracting/government accounting and Deltek Costpoint is required. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established, stable organization that is employee oriented. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
- Conducting research on discrepancies and making appropriate corrections or adjustments
- Responding to and resolving inquiries
- Posting and verifying data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, required
- 7 years of progressively responsible Accounting experience, required
- Government contracting/government accounting experience, required
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, required
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs (MS Excel)
- Ability to work accurately under time constraints
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website