Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Comutational Modeling Analysis Engineer for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Raynham, MA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As a computational Modeling Engineer placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
Computational Modeling Engineer
Long Term Contract with benefits
$45-50 per hour
- Responsible with limited oversight for computational modeling and simulation aspects of New Product Development, Global Lifecycle Management and/or Line Extensions projects
- Participate on global cross-functional project team through all phases of the product development and testing process
- Collaborate with teams and testing associates to design, execute, validate and report on computational modeling studies
- Modify or create CAD models as needed for simulation
- Author and review reports to meet industry, regulatory (FDA) & company standards
- Perform analysis of output using statistical tools and Six Sigma Design Tools (e.g. Gauge R&R, DOE)
- Communicate findings, technical challenges, and proposed resolutions to teams and management
- Manage multiple projects through the ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience, orthopedic medical devices highly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience with computational modeling & simulation as primary responsibility
- Structural analysis using ANSYS, LS-DYNA and/or Hyperworks required
- Multi-physics including thermal, fluids and/or electro-magnetic analysis, a plus
- Strong familiarity with mechanical testing techniques preferred
- Strong familiarity with material modeling preferred including knowledge of fracture mechanics and/or failure models, a plus
- Strong track record utilizing statistics is required; familiarity with computational model verification and validation, design optimization and experimental design preferred (e.g. Gauge R&R and DOE)
- Demonstrated understanding of various types of manufacturing, mechanisms, materials, and test equipment are required
- Familiarity with CAD is required, Siemens NX (Unigraphics) preferred
- Must be able to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, ideas and knowledge to a diverse audience and work effectively as a team member within the research and testing group.
- Must be highly organized, able to work on concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency utilizing the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.) is required with preference to Mini-Tab or other statistics software packages.
- The ability to review and critically assess computational modeling documentation and laboratory documentation is required.
- Minimum B.S. in Engineering, M.Sc. or Ph.D. with Mechanical/Structural preferred
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website