Responsibilities for Quality Technician
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Solid understanding of test equipment
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website