Chemical Operator-1st Shift
Kelly Science & Clinical is currently seeking a Chemical Operator for an innovative catalytic coatings company in Coppell, TX. This company is growing and expanding daily with many new innovative products. Candidates with strong experience in manufacturing will be considered for this great opportunity.
- Enter Data in an internally developed database – first part number to be coated- manufacturing schedule has that information.
- Select correct lot of substrates (monoliths to be coated- can weigh over 30lbs)
- Select correct technology and lot number of wash coat (paint like substrate that will be applied to the monoliths)
- Select correct coating vessel (usually a coating pan).
- Ensure that air-knife (machine that moves air through the channels of the monolith to spread the wash coat) is setup properly.
- Weigh parts on scale- enter data in database.
- Dip parts at correct height and for correct duration.
- Remove parts and clean frame/mantle (external metal frame surrounding cells) and face (if necessary).
- Place parts through air-knife.
- Reweigh parts after coating.
- Adjust (either the current coated part, and/or timing or depth to arrive at the correct wet gain required).
- Place through continuous drier or in the batching oven.
- After dried and calcined (muffled at high temperature in the batching ovens),normally the next day after coating, reweigh parts.
- Test for wash coat adhesion.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is or equivalent is required
- Good Mathematical skills
- Must be comfortable lifting various substrates ranging in weights throughout shift.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, being a self-starter, and good communication skills are essential.
- M-F; 7am-3:30pm
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website