GREAT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR CNC MACHINIST
NOW HIRING 1st & 2nd SHIFT.
Swing shift: 3:30 pm to 2am
Pay rate: $18.00 to $20.00 DOE
Contact Maggie at 801-628-8588 or email at email@example.com
Sets up and operates machines and machining centers to fabricate parts; fits and assembles machined parts into complete units.
- Studies blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Verifies conformance of processes or work piece to specifications.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors, such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut; enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly, using jigs, fixtures, surface plate, surface table, hand tools, and power tools.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines as scheduled and required for TPM.
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality or performance; examines products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Ability to use mathematics.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in follow through, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website