JOB TITLE: CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE RN AND LPN 1st Shift Weekends – Direct Hire
REPORTS TO: Unit Supervisor
The purpose of the Clinical Research Nurse is to assist in the conduction of trial specific procedures and research projects and to perform subject care related to specific trial requirements to ensure that protocol specifications are being complied with and ensuring the sponsor requirements are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- To accurately execute all procedures throughout trial conduction to ensure GCP/regulatory and protocol requirements are being met.
- To perform proper source documentation, data collection, drug accountability, AE reporting, lab specimen collection, and lab processing for all trials to maintain high quality data output.
- To communicate in a timely manner subject or trial procedure information to the Charge Nurse, Investigator and/or Study Coordinator on an ongoing basis to ensure the safety and integrity of subjects and recover the data collected for all trials.
- To establish and maintain strong external relationships and other research partners on an ongoing basis to ensure effective communications and a streamlined process for all trials.
- To read all research protocols and attend any education session provided to research staff on trial conduction or research projects on an ongoing basis to ensure adequate comprehension and training for all trials conducted.
- To implement and comply with all CQI initiatives on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy and continuous improvement of study data.
- To recruit existing subjects on an ongoing basis for future trials to ensure study timelines are being met for our customers/sponsors.
- RN or LPN degree required
- Two years experience as an RN or LPN required
- Competency Requirements:
- Communication Skills written, verbal, non-verbal
- Customer Service: subjects, sponsors, co-workers
- Time Management/Efficiency Working with teams
- Safety Problem Solving
- Specific Technical Competency Requirements:
- ECG, phlebotomy skills
- Basic computer skills word processing, outlook
- Patient care skills, interventions RN / LPN core competencies
- Basic medical terminology on GCP/Informed Consent Research experience preferred
- Physical Requirements and environmental factors:
- Infectious material exposure: Sharps, blood borne pathogen Hazardous Material Repetitive tasks typing
- Potential evening/weekend shifts Travel 5 Very limited if any
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Apply on company website