Clinical Research Coordinator (Part-Time)
The Clinical Research Coordinator will perform duties related to the conduct of clinical trials in orthopedic surgery. Candidate will be responsible for all study coordination tasks for assigned studies, from pre-study planning preparation, screening and enrolling patients in trials, patient informed consent, scheduling and coordination of appointments.
Clinical research duties:
- Maintains a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for participant visits, obtaining informed consent, participant visit schedules, tests, procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Participation in the proper consenting of study participants.
- Coordinates and conducts participant care visits and assures all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol.
- Interacts with Principal Investigator as needed to assure participant receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed; alerts Principal Investigator and study sponsor of serious adverse events and assures the proper reporting of adverse events.
- Responsible for maintenance of study source documents.
- Interacts with sponsor Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database review and completion.
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols
- Conducts clinical research in compliance with all applicable regulations including GCP's and company SOP's.
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical research required. Experience in medical device or Orthopaedics preferred.
- Clinical experience and / or knowledge and familiarity with GCPs required.
- CCRP or CCRC Certification preferred.
- BA/BS in science or related discipline required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website