Clinical Research Coordinator (Bilingual) - Los Angeles, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Clinical Research Coordinator to work with one of our top clients in Los Angeles, CA.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Will consider Entry Level Graduates with Bachelors Degree!
The Clinical Research Coordinator will join a team of coordinators, serving clinical researchers across the company. This role will have the opportunity to work on studies of varying disease types and provide a range of study-related services, ranging from regulatory document preparation, participant recruitment, data collection, and study monitoring. Assist investigators or other staff with aspects of sponsor initiated and investigator-initiated research studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with organizing and scheduling assessments/tests/activities to meet research objectives and study protocol compliance. Communicates with study team personnel to ensure study procedures are followed and research is performed as described in protocol. Serves as contact for subjects, study personnel, Institutional Review Board (IRB) and study sponsor.
- Participates in assessing patient eligibility. Assists in coordinating study participant activities including recruitment, screening, orientation and correspondence. Schedules subject appointments, tests, and procedures coordinating with external providers as needed. Produces reports and other materials, as directed.
- Assists with data collection for research studies following established data collection and management procedures. Collects, records, enters and prepares data for analysis. Performs preliminary study analysis under the direction of the Principal Investigator or senior coordinators. Collects pertinent information from study participants through interviews, administration of tests or surveys or questionnaires, medical records review, or other collection procedures.
- Maintains accurate, complete and timely records, including source documents, consent forms, case report forms, protocol documents, and regulatory documents, as required by sponsor and institutional guidelines.
- Assists in organization and preparation of grant proposals. Gathers documentation such as annual reports and detailed budgets for inclusion in proposal. Assists investigators in developing research proposals. Interfaces with funding and regulatory agencies to exchange information.
- Assists with submission of timely, accurate, and complete study continuing review, amendments, and reportable events to IRB.
- Ensures consent process is performed and documented in compliance with FDA, GCP, IRB, HIPAA, SOPs, sponsor and institutional regulations and policies.
- Provides ongoing education to study subjects about clinical trials and provides significant new information that may affect a subject's willingness to participate in a study, when needed. Evaluates subject compliance and promotes compliance through education.
- Assists in the preparation of site for monitor visit and external/internal audits. Provides timely response to queries from sponsor and/or auditors.
- Collaborates with pharmacist or materials management personnel to maintain accurate accountability of investigational products and specimens.
- Assists with sample collection, processing and shipment for each study.
- Updates automated databases and other records for reporting and compliance purposes. Generates reports and analysis of data according to project schedules or on an ad hoc basis.
- Assists by arranging and attending meetings, seminars, symposia and other events related to project efforts. Participates in educational opportunities to increase knowledge about clinical trials and regulations. Remains current with federal, state, and institutional regulations and best practices.
- Orders supplies and equipment. Researches and develops recommendations for new equipment purchases.
- Completes Research Order Form (ROF) for each subject visit and submits subject enrollment documentation as required
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required
- Must be comformtable working in a Hopsital/Healthcare setting
- Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and institutional research regulations as well as Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and HIPPA regulations.
- Proficient with MS Office applications. Demonstrated effective communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of medical environment and terminology.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience in an Academic Setting is a plus.
APPLY TODAY! Questions? Contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Grace at email@example.com
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website