Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Clinical Operations Manager with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS. The contractor shall:
- Organize and maintain the credentialing process for physicians and other licensed professionals.
- Act as point of contact between the Clinical Director and the NIH Clinical Center Credentialing Office.
- Communicate with staff to answer questions, provide recommendations and request materials.
- Assemble and review credentialing applications; maintain credentialing files both printed and electronic; work closely with the Clinical Directors to finalize signatures and track the status of all licensed credentialed NIMH staff.
- Attend NIH Clinical Center Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) monthly meetings and program coordinator meetings.
- Maintain and support the data system to evaluate and document resident, fellow and faculty performance using New Innovations, resident and fellow applications, interviews and travel.
- Prepare resident and fellow initial hiring and appointment actions including creditable service applications (CSAL), documentation of training from previous programs and any visa related tasks; maintain and support renewals of current residents or fellows.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops and courses for staff; make logistical arrangements; generate format and agenda; monitor budget and expenditures of events.
- Organize transportation and travel reimbursement for participants and speakers;
- Prepare FTE and NON-FTE personnel and trainee actions, process travel orders and vouchers; arrange for staff member to represent organization at conferences and meetings; process supply orders via POTS with government approval;
- Develop spreadsheets to analyze information; gather and analyze information about processes and programs.
- Prepare reports, letters, and other documents for review and input for programs, policies, and activities.
- Compile data and create and maintain PowerPoint presentations for presentation utilizing computer programs; maintain contacts database
- Update and maintain calendars and shared calendars for multiple staff members; maintain office records including office procurements and reimbursement procedures
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline. Four years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to a BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a related field.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of NIH procurement, travel and administrative systems.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE.
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website