Clinical Laboratory Technician
Temp to hire
Menlo Park, CA
Swing or Night Shift opportunity
Join a fast paced CLIA Laboratory team as a Technician! This lab is developing cutting edge technology including:
- fast and accurate test to help guide physicians in treating their patients to prevent or delay vision loss.
- state-of-the-art siRNA and CRISPR gene editing programs
- advanced testing for diseases including COVID-19
The Laboratory Technician provides support in a licensed clinical CLIA laboratory
- receives and processes specimens
- assists with testing procedures
- operates automated and semi-automated test equipment
- performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- opening specimen shipments and organizing samples for testing
- Inspects and documents samples upon receipt for testing acceptability per Standard Operating Procedure SOP
- Organizes patient specimen and assay records for testing
- Assists the CLS with quantitative and qualitative analyses procedures through laboratory bench supply set up, reagent retrieval, vortexing, and centrifuging
- Manages, orders, distributes, and stocks supplies Inventories and labels laboratory reagents
- Professional NGS experience
- DNA Extraction, RNA Extraction, qPCR, rtPCR
- Experience working within a CLIA Lab
- Ability to work either swing or night shift and flexibility to work on weekends with notice
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website