Kelly Science & Clinical has new, permanent Clinical Lab Scientist roles with a CLIA-regulated company in South San Francisco.
- Utilize automated testing platforms to process patient samples
- Ensure all samples are processed according to Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory specifications, including storage and maintenance
- Document any procedure deviations and identify any problems that may adversely affect test results
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance on all laboratory equipment
- Prepare reagents, perform quality control, and other routine lab duties
You are a great fit if you meet the following qualifications:
- Must have a valid Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Clinical Genetics Molecular Biology Scientist license issues by the state of CA
- BS degree in Life or Physical Science, Clinical Laboratory, or Medical Technology discipline
- Working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices and experience with laboratory operations
- Accurate pipetting skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision
- Above average communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the US without restrictions or need for sponsorship
The schedule will work 4-10 hour days Sun – Wed from 7:00am – 5:30pm or 11:00am – 9:30pm and is eligible for overtime after 8 hours per day. Title and base hourly pay rate will be based on 0-9 years of licensed experience and range between $53.00-$69.25/hr. In addition, the company offers 8% 401k match, 15 days of Personal Time Off, and 14 company paid holidays. If you, or someone you know, would like to be considered please apply online today to discuss next steps!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website