Direct Hire opportunity, working for an international company!
The Client Services Manager will assist in maintaining and growing relationships with our partners. The role involves a high level of interaction with clients, employees and various teams within the organization. They will be responsible for managing the Client Services support team. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing problem solver, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and experienced working with cross-functional teams.
- Management of US-based Client Services support team.
- Monitor process flow, assess productivity and successes.
- Motivate team with leadership by example.
- Facilitate account level customer support to assigned accounts.
- Communicate customer commitments and project plans to internal stakeholders to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Participate in quote process for services, analyze data for accuracy and prepare customer facing quotes and proposals.
- Provide content and contribute to positioning for Quarterly Business Reviews and other Client Meetings.
- Participate in creating and maintaining external services collateral and internal processes.
- Work to improve efficiencies and increase revenue generating opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor-s Degree in relevant field such as Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with business development and operations teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Client focused
- Results driven
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
5+ years in customer facing role in inside sales, customer care. Telecommunications experience preferred.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website