Substitute Teacher-City Garden
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it's your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves. Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to learn and grow every day.
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own community.
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This includes:
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom topics/courses
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom participation
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and assignments
Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly benefits: www.mykelly.com
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school location
- Apply now!
- If you're a good fit, a Kelly recruiter will contact you within 48 hours. This will be your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
- Substitute Teachers Substitute Certificate Process: https://dese.mo.gov/educator-quality/certification/substitute-teachers
Our commitment to you:
Kelly® Education is committed to our substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education operates under the collective guidance of the Center of Disease Control (CDC), state officials, and school district administration and we ensure our employees are adequately protected by school district policies and procedures. About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website