This is a short-term, temporary position from October through December 2020. This position is responsible as a front line person for answering the Call Center helpline, including the CLAIM Call Center and the Cover Missouri Call Center. Position requires accurate gathering of caller's information, and make appropriate referrals. In addition, other administrative tasks related to the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Answer the helpline and gather appropriate caller information.
- Refer calls to appropriate marketplace location.
- Prepare mailings in response to telephone inquiries and publication requests.
- Assist with other mailings.
- Perform other assigned administrative duties.
- Participate in trainings and staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete timesheets according to the policy.
- Submit appropriate expense reports and supporting documentation timely and according to policy.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in a customer relations position, preferably telephone.
- Knowledge of basic office principles and practices.
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge at a beginner level of database, spreadsheet, and word processing software. Basic computer and Internet skills.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website