Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we are all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Call Center Client Support Representative to work at an industry leading Insurance company in Chicago, IL 60604. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!
This position is Working From Home and then later at the company job site in Winston Salem, NC 60604. Seeking individuals who are self-starters and can work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Why you should apply to be a Call Center Client Support Rep:
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Possible Temp to Hire Opportunity Based on Business Needs, Job Performance and Attendance
- Training and Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:15 PM
- It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What's a typical day as a Call Center Client Support Rep? You'll be:
- Provide specific information regarding the services, products, or materials offered
- Assist customers with computer issues and provide troubleshooting information
- Report and analyze customer' information and needs
- Issue billing details and open and close customer accounts
- Manage and respond to client queries and inform customers issue resolution
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve client issues
- Monitor, report and escalate status of workflow timelines and adherence internal and external service
- Contribute to revenue through client retention and by providing excellent customer support
- Communicate directly with clients regarding the of projects and provide answers client requests/questions
- Update client on current issues for additional information
- Raise a high priority/escalation items to management to ensure task
- Work closely with the Support team to investigate and resolve issues
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years contact center experience
- Must have Salesforce experience
- Exceptional ability to solve problems, take a broad perspective, and influence others
- Ability to quickly build rapport and to develop long-term relationships with clients and other team members
- Extremely high-level escalation management and mature judgment skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility to use problem-solving skills in a growing and challenging environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong project and program management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Initiative and resourcefulness
What happens next
Once you apply, you will proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you are still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we are all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Call Center Client Support Representative today!
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website