*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A W/2 BASIS (without Sponsorship) *** NO C2C *** REMOTE BLEND***
***NOTE*** If your experience is not in this area of specialty, please refrain from sending your resume.
Our Client located in Seattle Washington is expanding and currently seeks aBUSINESS ANALYST
for a 6+ MONTH assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your GMP - GXP - ORACLE experience
to take your CAREER to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
The Business Analyst will be a part of the Business Delivery Support Team engaging in the global IT systems including ERP, OBIEE, and SCOPE in support of CTDO late stage clinical and commercial operations. The Business Delivery Support team, reporting to the Business Delivery Support Manager, will work directly with Business Delivery Managers, IT SMEs, and other delivery resources to document business use cases, user requirements, test scripts, and traceability matrices to support scalable and compliant delivery of business capabilities within assigned systems.
This Business Analysis position focuses on testing end-to-end business processes of system solutions, upgrades, and enhancements, primarily Oracle ERP, and will support non-ERP systems as needed.
• Knowledge in operations of validated GmP/GxP systems
• 3+ years of experience working in the technology/ healthcare/ or supply chain preferably as CSV specialist, technical writer, or business analyst
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
• Attention to detail; strong communication skills, pro-active, good organization skills
• Experienced in business analysis processes including requirements gathering, requirements documentation, process flow charts, requirements traceability, PQ testing, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel (vlookup) or reporting, PowerPoint, Visio and Project Management tools
• Desire and ability to learn new software and applications quickly
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a high pace and frequently shifting environment
• BluePrint, HP-ALM or electronic testing system experience
• Understanding of fundamentals of Systems Development Life Cycle and Waterfall/Agile methodologies
• Proven awareness of FDA governance concerning computer system validation, regulatory compliance, GMP
• Experience in supporting major system implementations/ deployment
• Collaborate with Business Delivery Team Leads and IT SMEs to build and analyze applicable use cases and user requirements to support daily operational business needs cros-functionally
• Facilitate/ Host requirements gathering workshops
• Deliverable: Use Cases and User Requirements analysis User Requirement Document (URD) (BluePrint system export)
• Work with BDTL to sequence testing (string testing) and assist in identifying what data/ infrastructure is necessary to test.
• Lead PQ activities including but not limited to planning, execution, defect management, and daily reporting.
• Schedule and support large meetings, including facilitating, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
• Liaise with IT Validation team and IT SMEs. Create supporting documentation and route for approvals.
• Deliverables: Test configuration in HP-ALM, Security matrix, Traceability Matrix
• Provide administrative support in the assigned workstream(s) such as incorporating feedback into documents and routing documents through controlled documentation system(s).
• Understand the project management process and contribute to tracking of individual progress
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree required
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume.
· W/2 Hourly rate: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website