Buffer Production Associate
Kelly Scientific has an immediate opening with a Biotechnology company in the Norcross area. This position is a contract to hire opportunity and will work Monday - Friday, 8am - 5:30pm. The Buffer Associate will support the Production Department by preparing buffers for in-house use and finished products.
- Play a key role in buffer making process prepare stock buffers from raw chemicals
- Purify buffers through filtration systems pH buffers and take analytical measurements of buffers
- Prepare chemical components for Magnetic particles manufacturing
- Follow buffer recipe according to SOP to properly produce components
- Complete all required documentation for proper traceability
- Generate clear and concise reports Interact with senior laboratory personnel to review progress and present results
- Follows company, industry, state, federal safety standards are being followed including OSHA, EPA, and waste management Maintain
- Laboratory, cleaning, maintenance and safety per SOPs
- Follow established company SOP and ISO 9001 guidelines
- BS or MS degree in life science field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of previous experience in laboratory setting or similar experience
- Able to obtain full face respirator certification upon hire
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website