BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN
Kelly Services is seeking a qualified candidate for a Direct Hire Body Shop Technician in Milwaukee, WI. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you!
In this Direct Hire role, you will become an employee of the customer company on day number one.
For Immediate consideration email your resume to BUFG540@KELLYSERVICES.COM please add "Body Shop Tech " in the subject line of your email, you can call 402-496-4656 or set a calendar invite with me direct: https://calendly.com/bufg540/15-minute
If you're excited about innovative technologies, continuing to develop your skills and looking to grow your income, please apply!
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus program with earnings of up to an additional $5.00 per hour
- Paid training program
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous PTO package including holidays
- Complete necessary fiberglass fabrications and repairs utilizing appropriate techniques. Soak fiber glass matting in resin mixtures, and apply layers of matting over repair areas to specified thickness
- File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place using wrenches and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools
- Inspect repaired vehicles for dimensional accuracy and test drive them to ensure proper alignment and handling
- Chain or clamp frames and sections to alignment machines that used hydraulic pressure to align damaged components
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles using metal cutting guns, air grinders, and wrenches and install replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment
- Mix polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring damaged areas
- Remove small pits and dimples in body metal using pick hammers and punches, fill small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or solder
- Apply heat to plastic panel, using hot air welding guns or immersion on hot water, and press softened panels back into shape by hand
- Maintain work area cleanliness
Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience Required:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a truck body repair
- Valid Driver's license, good driving record
- Must be skilled in fiber glass repair and experienced in aluminum welding
- Must possess own tools
- High school graduate or equivalent
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website