Kelly Science & Clinical is currently recruiting for a Compounder for food company located in Fort Worth, TX.
This role will be responsible for work in the “kitchen of the plant” batching product according to written procedures and customer formulas. They sanitize equipment/hoses, receive bulk materials, maintain logs, and uphold the highest of quality standards.
- Mix formulas according to written procedures
- Follow instructions verbally/by email/and on white board pertaining to batch schedule, housekeeping items, and additional duties/tasks
- Clean/sanitize equipment/tanks/hoses/lines
- Verify ingredient quantities and quality
- Receive/unload tankers of liquid sugar, alcohol, and product
- Complete required paperwork: Batch Sheets, Logs, etc.
- Transport ingredients via forklift
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment maintaining SOP's and GMP's
- Properly dispose of ingredient packaging materials
- Weigh “partial ingredients”, label appropriately, and reseal with tamper evident tape
- Participate in batch approval process
- Perform lab quality testing of batches and ingredients
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- One year from college or technical school preferred
- Three to Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Blending/mixing in a food/or beverage environment is a plus
- Strong math skills
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Day Shift (6am-6pm)
- Direct Hire; Full line of Benefits
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website