Kelly Science and Clinical is currently recruiting candidates with cGMP manufacturing experience for several Upstream and Downstream Manufacturing Technician positions at a biopharma company NW of Houston TX. The Manufacturing Technician will work directly with a range of technologies following aseptic techniques and procedures in a cGMP environment for the manufacturing of cellular therapeutics for clinical applications. This role requires skills to perform manufacturing operations with direct interaction with cellular products under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for preparing medium, monitoring cultures, taking samples, turn-around of bioreactors and inoculations
- Cell counting, expansion, and propagation
- Banking and cryopreservation of cell lines and viruses
- Operation of cell culture Bioreactors and Fermentation vessels
- Prepare and formulate media and buffers in accordance to procedures
- Operation of AKTA chromatography systems
- Write and review standard operating procedures and batch production records
- Maintain the confidentiality of proprietary company information
- Operate general production equipment such as Incubators, Analytical Scales, pH/conductivity meters, etc.
- Document and maintain activity records according to cGMP regulations
- Assist in the training and provide technical coaching to junior staff members
- Perform daily cleaning and sanitization of the manufacturing areas as needed
These Manufacturing Technician positions require a minimum of 3 years of cGMP manufacturing experience. These are direct hire positions with compensation commensurate upon level of education and applicable experience. If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website