Kelly Government is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Biologist with Immunology expertise to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS: The contractor shall:
- Perform a wide range of complex procedures in the Nonhuman Primate Immunogenicity Core Laboratory. Specific techniques may include, but are not limited to, peripheral mononuclear blood cell isolation, multi-parameter flow cytometry, intracellular cytokine staining, immunophenotyping, ELISpot, and Luminex.
- Conduct independent research under the guidance of the Chief, Non-human Primate Immunogenicity Core (NIC), including planning, and conducting of experiments, data analysis and peer reviewed publication of data.
- Calibrate and operate a variety of laboratory instruments under GLP guidelines and following Standard Operating Procedures to perform test, analyses, and other procedures.
- Make detailed observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
- Prepare reports and contribute publications.
- Maintain inventory, order supplies and reagents.
- Track samples processed and assayed for accounting purposes.
- Maintain accurate, daily records of experiments.
REQUIREMENTS: The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree with 7 years' experience OR Master's degree with 5 years' experience working in a medical/research laboratory.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website