Billing Specialist needed in Addison
If interested - please send an updated resume to ANGP465@kellyservices.com
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. - occasional overtime as needed
Responsible for preparation of bills and invoices, the calculation and verification of billing with accounts receivable ledger. Processes changes in information system to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close.
- Follow procedures established for accurate invoicing of assigned customers
- Research reporting discrepancies by validating information received
- Assist cash application when needed
- Establish open communication with customers and colleagues
- Accurately track un-invoiced shipments for month end accruals though daily invoicing verifications
- Run/ reconciliation outbound reports with daily revenue tracker
- Prepare month end revenue accruals for assigned customers
- Actively participate in department meetings for cross training and knowledge sharing
- Proactively work to improve DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) for customers
- Maintain audit documentation through proper filing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years billing experience from a manufacturing company
- Sage or similar ERP system experience
- Basic Excel
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website