Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Bilingual Family Support Coordinator to work for a nonprofit organization that helps children and adults with intellectual disabilities in Nashville TN!. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply! (Must be Fluent in Spanish)
Position Title: Bilingual Family Support Coordinator
Pay rate $15.00
Schedule is 8:30am-4:00pm Monday- Friday (some flexibility allowed)
Location: Nashville, TN (Metro Center area)
· Spanish bi-lingual a must (oral and written)
· Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
· Ability to communicate professionally and cordially, even when the caller or visitor is frustrated or angry
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, and Access a plus
· Ability to create streamline processes as needed
· Greet guest and inquire as to the nature of their visit
· Process receipts for reimbursement
· Assist with distributing and mail reimbursements/payments to participates/vendors on reimbursement dates
· Ability to explain and answer questions regarding programs and facilitate the eligibility process.
· Attend quarterly off site meetings if needed
· Fax documents to medical doctors, other agencies
· Scan records/documents into computer system
What happens next Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit.
But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Bilingual Family Support Coordinator today!
Do you have questions? Call or Text Guadalupe Patino-Remote Recruiter/Talent Advisor Employees do you prefer text messaging? Simply APPLY NOW then text “ START / Bilingual Family Support Coordinator" to 865-276-7754 and let me know how I can help you to complete WHAT'S NEXT!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website