Benefits Customer Service Representative needed in Richardson, TX
Position Overview: Provide customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
$15.50/hr if fully bilingual in Spanish
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client's plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc. Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and anticipate the future needs of the member
- Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of customer service in a changeable work environment
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers, internal contacts and team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a customer service setting, at least 2-3 years is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime requested; variety of schedule start and end times)
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you're interested, email your resume to me directly at KENC251@kellyservices.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website