What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly® Professional & Industrial comes in. We're seeking an Automation Tech to work at a leading manufacturing company in Anaheim, CA. We're here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won't miss a moment of what really matters in your life. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Shifts and Pay Rates:
- 1st Shift: start time can be at 5:30, 6, or 6:30am -it's an 8 hr. shift when not traveling
- 30% travel required for 1-2 weeks at a time and may involve international travel
- Paid for travel time at the base rate and when at a client there is 10% premium pay
What's a typical day like as an Automation Tech? You'll be:
Working under general supervision, plans, maps, sequences and performs assembly of complex electrical, mechanical and pneumatic robotic and equipment from verbal and written instructions. Performs layout of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical schematics.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic troubleshooting activities on assembly automation equipment.
- Makes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic repairs to assembly automation equipment
- Performs equipment failure analysis, repairs, and scheduled preventative maintenance on robotic and automated equipment.
- Sets up manual and semi-automatic assembly lines and assists in operating pre-production runs.
- Assists in installing new automated equipment and in moving equipment to new locations.
- Creates new robot programs and edit existing robot programs.
- Updates manuals and programs for automated equipment.
- Keeps accurate reports of all activities performed on each piece of equipment.
- Provides input to engineering staff on areas for machine improvements.
- Sets up and maintains production maintenance schedule and parts inventory.
- Ensures all software is backed up and up-to-date.
- Works with Maintenance and Process Technicians to maintain daily production operations and assembly through preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to use advanced trades mathematics together with use of complex drawings, specifications and charts.
- Ability to use all varieties of precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to apply judgment to perform more difficult work with use of complex drawings, specifications and charts.
- Ability to program and troubleshoot PLC (programmable logic controllers) and ladder logic.
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings and schematics.
Apply today and a recruiter will reach out to you!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website